Sleep is an important factor for one’s health as during sleep regenerative processes and self healing takes place. A good night’s sleep without waking up is very healthy and it strengthens your body and mind. While you sleep your mind rests (apart from dreaming) and your muscles regenerate.
Many times it happens that we are more tired in the morning than we were in the evening before we went to sleep. Sleeping process is influenced by many factors which may lower the quality of your sleep. These factors can be physical pain, stress, wrong sleeping habits.
Take a look at our article base on sleep and sleep related topics and find the answer you are looking for.
Read our latest articles:
- How to Get a Better Night’s Sleep
- The connection between Sleep Apnea and Attention Deficient Disorder and Attention Deficient Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD and ADHD)
- Classic Pillows vs Memory Foam Pillows
- Five Sleep Hacks to Get a Better Night’s Rest
- Introducing A Safe And Modern Alternative To Sleeping Pills, SleepCogni